5.11.2010

你好, Salut, Hallo, Ciao, おはよう, 안녕하세요, Privet, Hola

Hello, in other words.  Just a quick site update: About 1/2 of my readers come from areas outside of the U.S., and in many locations that don't speak English as a first language.

To that end, I've updated the site with a Google Translation feature. If you look over to the left, just below my lil' Devil, and above the Archive, there is now a feature to translate this site into: Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Castillian Spanish.

 All that's required for detente is the removal of clothing.
One day, I'm running off to Kiev, Ukraine. If there is a city with per-capita sexier women, I've yet to see it.

 

Welcome citizens of the world, and feel free to drop me an email anytime you wish: You are also encouraged to send unmarked bills (US currency please, or British pounds), designer drugs, dark beers and slightly-soiled undergarments.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment