3.06.2009

Meet Anna: Exhibitionist nerd hottie

Meet Anna and her excellent website, Nerdpr0n...it is most definitely NSFW. You have been warned. Yes, she is as geeky as it comes, as this little tidbit from her "What are your Nerdials" page illustrates:
My favorite genres are comic books/graphic novels, sci-fi and classics, and my favorite authors are Henry Miller, Philip K. Dick, Robert Heinlein, Charles Bukowski, David Sedaris, Milan Kundera, ursula K. LeGuin,Tom Robbins, Haruki Murakami ok ok I'll stop! My favorite comic series, I think, is Transmetropolitan, though I'm big into Sandman and Swamp Thing, and lately I've been getting sucked into Fell and Y: The Last Man.

What else...I run linux. Right now I am on Fedora Core and have been since FC2, but I have used Redhat (back when it wasn't an enterprise edition), FreeBSD, Mandrake, Mandriva, Xandros, Ubuntu and a whole fuckload of live linux CDs.



Don't lie...We've all had the "who am I going to hook up with in the nuclear bomb shelter" daydream.



You see an attractive woman, in fishnets, heels and shorty-shorts, carrying a phallic object. I see an attractive woman, in fishnets, heels and shorty-shorts, carrying a sonic screwdriver and standing in front of a Doctor Who Poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment