12.10.2010

Happy Furlough Friday...

I'm peacing out.

My supervising partner's kid starts her Wnter break today, so he's gone. All of the support staff have today off for "Furlough Friday" (e.g., courthouse is closed, and I type really damned fast, in any event). And, already had my meeting client this morning. To top it all off, there is a massive storm howling out of the North; a fierce tropical Nor'easter that is rather intimidating.

All of this gray, cloudy muck and complete silence in my lil' part of the boutique has led to one conclusion: Fuck it. I'm goin' home early.

Besides, I always type faster in my boxers than in slacks.



-d.s.

2 comments:

  1. You need some Viorotica in your life. She's as stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please remove these photos they are currently copyright infringement

    ReplyDelete