4.28.2009

I am very worried about my readership

So, about 300 of you come here a day...with about 75 new folks per day. How folks arrive here is one of the most illuminating, yet terrifying looks into the human psyche that I shall ever be exposed to. Just today, here is how folks found me (Welcome to Omaha, baby! wh00t), in rank order, the Google tells me you were looking for:

1. Dungeons and Dragons Girls
Fellas, you are NOT helping the image of computer and gaming geeks
2. Chinese Enema
WTF? My Euro readers apparently are REALLY into A) the Chinese and B) enemas
3. Girl + Nerd + Fetish
Ok, I can't say anything about this one :)
4. Gillian Anderson + Smoking
Again, nothing for this...it's pretty damned hot
5. "Gothlaw"
I'm supposing these are random folks that see my car cruising around the O
6. Gothic + Lawyers
Ummm, we exist? You found one. My question to YOU is, are you currently represented? Are you solvent? Don't worry about either...we can work around them!
7. Sarah Chalke
Ok...You win. Jesus, I didn't know Canada produced that
8. Fucked up countries
LOL! I guess I need to get back to reviewing countries of the world and explaining why each in turn is a festering shithole
9. Lotus + Enema
See #2 above. WTF is up with Europeans and water up the ass?
10 Fecund Chick
Again, I approve. But, ummm, have you tried "Scoreland"? <--NSFW

No comments:

Post a Comment