4.28.2009

I admit it, I like to watch...

Schatten, I say to myself some mornings, just what in the hell is wrong with you that you find it necessary to indulge in the pathos of others? To wade in the deep end of human misery? If I ever have the answer, I'll let you know...It's not because of malicious delight, or really any other reason. Maybe it's just the voyeur in me.

To that end, I give you, Secret Confessions. Here's a random one:

I can not stay faithful to anyone no matter how much I love them. I enjoy sex the most when there is money involved and I mean ALOT of money. I will never have children because I secretly believe I am mentally ill and I do not want to pass it on. I hate myself. I am not happy unless I am the most important person in everyone’s life. I went to rehab when I only smoked weed and now I am an alcoholic and cocaine addict and noone knows. Despite all of this, I am happier than I have ever been.

Maybe reading these is my secret confession?!

No comments:

Post a Comment