2.07.2011

Monday, same as a Sunday...

Shadow didn't get a whole lot of quality hang-out time this weekend. Saturday was spent preparing for/dealing with people coming to view his condo. While Sunday....

Sheesh. Sunday.

Sunday began pretty nasty with a true night terror: Waking paralysis, horrendous visual content bleeding into reality, etc. I have them about 3-4 times a year...on top of my weekly nightmares and sleepwalking. This one, comparatively speaking, I'll give an 8.3 to - Not enough to truly derail me for days, but enough to ruin Sunday.

And, even after I recovered yesterday, I nevertheless spent a full work day getting caught up at the office. So, yea, Monday has gotta' be a lil' better.


Which brings me to today: German Goth-Industrial DeathStars, with "Razor End". This is absolutely 100% free of anything resembling commercial influence. Purity? Yea, you could say this. For a nice change of pace --from anything really-- check these guys out...



Yep, pretty much the soundtrack to my nightmares...





-d.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment