2.06.2010

Something in red came looking, and it found me.

Been terribly busy today planning my trip to Hawaii, but, something odd did happen in the 1/2 hour or so while I was Stumbling. Apparently, StumbleUpon thinks that I like Russian women, goth chicks and lingerie. Hell, it's smarter than my friends then apparently. But, what was truly uncanny was that all of these files hit me within half an hour, and they are all color-coded. Red. Enjoy.


 
If Alice were a strumpet. I really do like the muted crimson here.




This is simply beautiful...and so, so sexy.




 
This is by far my favorite. Red angel wings, stolid -but cute- communist girl, battered USSR flag.




I'm pretty sure the "fiery red" this title alludes to is because of her hair. However, if you're colorblind you couldn't tell the difference between that and her dress. And, seriously, would you care?







.

1 comment:

  1. I leaνе а reѕpοnѕe wheneνer І lіkе a article on a site οr
    if I have something to contribute to the conversation.
    It іs triggered by the firе cοmmunicated in thе article I read.
    Αnd on this article "Something in red came looking, and it found me.".
    Ι wаs actually movеd enough to сrеаte a commenta response
    :-) I do hаνe 2 questions for yοu if it's okay. Could it be only me or does it look like some of these comments look as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I'd like to keep up with you.
    Cоuld you make a list all of your public pageѕ like youг tωitter feed, Facebooκ page οr linkedin рrofіle?



    Lοok аt my weblog epilator sale

    ReplyDelete