Paging Antonius Block...
I love me a good Bergman film; grainy black and white movies, usually with the incomparable Max von Sydow, beautiful women, two hours in the dark exploring the post-modern crises of faith in a cold, uncaring universe. Cracked has a beta topic index, where readers can create their own sort of dick joke Wiki.
The entry RE: Ingmar Bergen is some special kind of awesome. Be sure to check out the full entry, but below is a snippet of the Bergen Drinking Game
Now that you know everything you need to know about Ingmar Bergman, you can Netflix a few of his movies and play this game with your buddies:
- a character appears in a mirror
- two characters have a dialogue while at least one is staring an the abyss
- Max von Sydow murders someone who totally deserved it
- Something makes no fucking senseTwo Drinks
- a character questions the existence of God
- a character has a moral crisis
- Sven Nykvist is a genius
Well done. Well done.