Sure Proust was a wordy bastard, but did he author a pointless blog?
I think not. Suck it, Marcel!
In no particular order, here are the changes
- A lot of new folks on the Blog Roll; among them are: the incomparable Stoya's Tumblr site, some new law links, greatly reduced idylls, some humorous and/or juvenile stuff, educational sites, some people I find interesting, new erotica (SFW and otherwise), and, really, anything else that struck my fancy.
- But, my best find is Siouxsie Law (<-- Psst, over there). Another lawyer of a gothic bent. Needless to say, I was tickled. I knew I couldn't be the only one. So, let's say hail and well met to Siouxsie. I'm not sure if she does litigation and appellate law like me, but we're kind of a fucked up breed to begin with.
- The look is a lot less polished, a lot more focused, a lot less cluttered, and -- hopefully -- more readable. After all, reading is the point of a blog, and a site design should make it easier and friendlier, not give you a migraine.
- In the site redesign are some new things. The translation bar still appears, although it as the bottom of the page. To my international visitors, I say thanks again, and I hope that assists you. Some other elements have been removed and/or consolidated.
- My profile has been updated.
- I have also included a "popularity contest"; an-up-to-the-moment snapshot of the most popular pages for the current week (I dare say Hot Nerd Girls will feature prominently most of the time...there are about 2+ years worth to choose from).
- There are new links within each post, for social sharing, as well as direct email functions.
If you want to reach me, I can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also add me to your Y! or MSN Messenger using that same address.
Until tomorrow, pleasant dreams of soft rain humming into a quiet night.