5.24.2010

Tasteless Part One: Some of my favorite things...

Back when I was a'courting, I thought I'd introduce a lady to my brand of humor; raunchy, tasteless, dead babies, jokes invoking every sort of -ism imaginable because I think we all need to laugh at ourselves (or others, if you're just feeling cruel). So, as we would IM one another during law school classes, at night, drankin', etc., I'd send her some kick-ass (imho) pics.

Here is the first part of this tasteless dump.



We can all get behind the proper way to squelch the squawking of the babes...




The look on this kiddo's face is priceless; everyone loves the chest-burster alien...






Too soon?






This undoubtedly will be the cover shot for the new Texas Science/Social Studies textbook...





Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa.....






God bless the internet...





.

No comments:

Post a Comment