3.10.2010

Several (fuckable) reasons to see "Alice". Prolly NSFW

Ignore Johnny Depp, or the sudden (since 1950) fascination with seeing the latest mash-up of "Alice in Wonderland".

This is really why I want to see it...more dirty cartoons.



Some people think I'm all pervy for wanting to bang a cartoon..I say, pish posh.




This is certainly a different view on the iconic Carroll classics...I just want to know if she lost the panties before or after croquet...
Probably the Alice with the most verissimilitude, nevertheless, the illustrator has given great thought to the natural down-and-outward sway of a full buxom. Bravo.




I love the "bloomers" and hiptastic-ness of this Alice




This is BY FAR my favorite. I notice that they have Clubs, Spades, Diamonds and Hearts, but are, alas, short in the Cocks department. Ohhhhh, to be a cartoon for 30 minutes.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment