10.21.2009

Happy 10,000 hits! With fun stats!



The ten thousandth visitor just dropped by my little corner of the interwebs. That is simply amazing. This was a little hobby I started back at the end of January to amuse me and my girlfriend mainly...a chance to rant, vent, rage, share a few things I thought were funny, cool, dark and -in those rare circumstances- a chance to just emote and get things off my chest. Somehow, despite a three month absence, we've managed to hit 10,000 unique visitors in that span...and I'm not even selling shit! So, let's hear it for our shared depravity!

Now, as my present to you, and just for fun, here's the break down, both of infamous number 10,000 and overall:

Overall:
  • As of this writing 10,003 folks have come through the door during Gothlaw's existence
  • 1,083 folks have come through the door this month
  • Representatives from all 50 states have made an appearance
  • Folks from 161 countries have paid a visit
  • 78% of you use Windows Vista
  • 5% of you are Linux people
  • 74% have Firefox
  • 11% are Safari peeps
  • 61% use 1024x monitor resolution
  • 6% receive updates via cell/sms service
  • 3% use an RSS feed for updating
  • 12% of my visitors are overseas
  • You guys REALLY like the Lotus Toilet, the Slap Chop and Sham Wow, Jessica Chobot, Scar, Goth/Nerd Girls, Kari Byron and smoking. What a coincidence, I do too!
Lucky No. 10,000
  • Came from London, UK
  • Stayed for 23 minutes
  • Arrived via the Fun Times Blog
  • Uses Windows Vista with FireFox 3.5
  • And has mobile browsing.


Thanks for dropping by! Together we can touch people and make the world a lil' creepier and darker place...one baby hand soap at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment