2.18.2009

You know who I will never, ever understand?

Satanists.

Yeah, these knucklehead "individualists" with a spirituality system similar to the epiphany that 15 year old, pimply faced losers get after reading Atlas Shrugged too many times. I don't understand those damned people at all. Of course, I don't place stock in any of the desert deities, whose concerns were tribal, local, constrained to those times, those gen, and very very much not intended for a modern society or a modern people. However, if I were, the question I have to ask is: why on Earth would you choose the one whose foundational belief system is marked by selfishness, group fawning, leaves behind no deeds or acts to mark your existence and earns you rightful ostracism?

Remember kids, asshats are never in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment