5.21.2010

Sweet Jesus...people are deranged

Remember the good ole' days when batshit people stayed in their houses, or were placed on the short bus, or just wrote scathing, non-topical editorials to the paper? Those days are long past. Now, the crazies are in full bloom, thanks to the internet. With the 'net, persons otherwise socially shunned, ignored and/or incarcerated can hop online and be howl-at-the-fucking moon insane...It's like Gary Busey breaking into your bedroom at night and waking yo up with maniacal cackles and trou-dropping.



Like this, but with his penis wagging at you...



Such is the case as just happened to me. I was minding my own business, reading juvenile websites, when I stumbled across an otherwise innocuous article on Cracked While the article itself was about a concept I don't really get (Lost), the comments most definitely were...There is one person known as "Cracked Reader", who apparently signed up for the site so as to leave comments about life, blogging, the internet, and other miscellany: 

It is absolutely terrifying, and, they are worth reading in the entirety:

I am just starting a blog myself and it is important to learn from others.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 2/12/2010 1:13 AM
Cracked Member
Thank you for your great article. I also must say that your layout is a pleasure to view. Keep up the good work.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 2/4/2010 10:49 PM
Hey. I don't follow many blogs, but yours is of thelittle I read.Have a superb day!
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 2/4/2010 1:41 PM
I bet most of us reading your blog can see ourselves in the story that you have posted.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 2/3/2010 5:52 AM
I like your Lost theories video
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/31/2010 2:52 P
Thanks for publishing about this. There's a lot of good tech info on the internet. You've got a lot of that info here on your website. I'm impressed - I try to keep a couple blogs reasonably current, but it's a struggle sometimes. You've done a big job with this one. How do you do it?
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/31/2010 11:02 AM
hi guys so happy to be between you yayaay love the blog soo much ^^
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/30/2010 8:35 PM
I'm browsing the Internet searching for relevant information same in your blog. I'm impressed with the message. Thnx for the info, keep up the great work. I'll bookmark your website so I can find for updates after
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/29/2010 7:12 AM
Hey I just wanted to let you know, I really like the written material on your site. But I am using Flock on a machine running version 8.x of Ubuntu and the UI aren't quite kosh er. Not a serious deal, I can still basically read the articles and explore for info, but just wanted to inform you about that. The navigation bar is kind of tough to apply with the config I'm running. Keep up the great work!
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/29/2010 3:22 AM
Great article. There's a lot of good information here, though I did want to let you know something - I am running Ubuntu with the up-to-date beta of Firefox, and the design of your blog is kind of flaky for me. I can read the articles, but the navigation doesn't work so great.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/29/2010 3:22 AM
I loved the way you exlained things. Much better many here
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/28/2010 5:20 PM
Wow, great info here, glad to have found your awesome blog, I
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/28/2010 4:02 PM
I'm such a newbie when it comes to all this, thanks for taking the time to write this up, keep them coming!
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/20/2010 7:42 AM
Awesome site. Gives me the motivation to lose weight this year. Will be visiting again. I want to look slim for the beach!
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/18/2010 5:03 AM
I have found that in this day and age that the days of safe sex in any way shape or form are pretty much over.So as a man, a single man I have turned to the internet to fulfill my desires at this time in my life.Sites on the internte provide me with a great alternatertative to fulfill my needs without the risksWith so many different websites to chose from it is hard to decide which one to go to.I as a man tend to go to the ones with the models that I enjoy.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/15/2010 11:41 AM
This entry was a very good read! I couldn't have said things better myself.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/14/2010 3:40 PM 
Thanks for sharing information. I've written and shared my thoughts about this on my blog.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/12/2010 11:15 PM 
Wow :D I found this place on Yahoo searching for something else entirely- and now I'm gonna need to go the old material. Good bye free time this morning, but this was a spectacular find!
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/11/2010 6:16 AM 
Epic site :D I'm very happy I stumbled onto it through yahoo. I'm gonna definitely have to add this one to the morning routine
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/11/2010 6:15 AM 
im picking who to root for based on entrance music tonight..
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/9/2010 3:22 PM 
stout will lose no doubt. stout is a level below a gatekeeper, lacks finishing ability and is very one dimensional.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/8/2010 7:39 PM 
Show your support, buy tonight's card. Some of weakest cards have turned out to be some of the best and most exciting. IMO all the fights tonight are great match-ups style wise and it could be a very exciting card.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/8/2010 6:20 AM 
Although I dont disagree with you im rooting Yvel because Im a PRIDE loyalist.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/7/2010 6:46 PM 
I have always enjoyed this story, because it's one of redemption, and there is no better time than Christmas to tell it. It shows people being compassionate, even in the face of someone as seemingly heartless as Ebeneezer Scrooge. I was first exposed to this story as a little boy watching the animated version with Mr. Magoo that came out in 1962 and is shown every year on TV. There are many such movies that define the season and I truly expect this to be one of them, along with Christmas Story, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life.
0 Replies | Reply | Posted on 1/7/2010 3:52 AM


No, I didn't fabricate, edit or otherwise manipulate a single word: One lone madman, thanking the world, talking safe sex and anonymous sports, to himself, on a BB post...for a solid week.

My apologies to Gary Busey.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment