5.11.2009

Fuck My Life...

Awesome website...Trust me, as fucked as my life is, it's not this bad...

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bare to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML

Today, I received a list of employee names who were losing their jobs and I had to remove them from the system as I work for IT. I was on the list. That's right. My last responsibility as an employee was removing myself from the system for security reasons. FML

Today, I had a presentation to make before 20+ executives from high up in the business chain. I used a power point to aid in my presentation. About halfway through the power point, my screensaver turned on. It was an animated picture of boobs rubbing against a soapy car windshield. FML

Today, I got pulled over heading home from college. My car was full of my stuff from moving out and I couldn't reach the glove box. I told the cop this, and asked if he wanted me to go around to the passenger side to get my paperwork. He agreed. When I got out of the car he pepper sprayed me. FML

Today is the five year anniversery of my father's death. I was cuddling with my boyfriend and crying about how much I missed him. He replied with, "Sometimes, I think you just like to hear yourself talk." FML

No comments:

Post a Comment