4.13.2011

Wednesday's Geeked Over Playoffs...

Tonight, out long national nightmare concludes. The Stanley Cup Playoffs finally begin. In it's honor, I have begun the PLAYOFF BEARD, the most venerable of Lord Stanley's traditions...


Max Talbot, of my beloved Penguins, rockin' a great playoff beard...


My efforts aren't quite as impressive; however, I am only 7 days into my Playoff Beard...


Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all...



But, this morning I'd like to share with you two of my other favorite things about the Stanley Cup playoffs, one so happens to be of the musical variety, the other, awesomeness....


FIRST, the Penguins Goal Horn....



BWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH



SECOND, there's nothing like listening to the Blackhawks' iconic "Chelsea Dagger", particularly when it comes at the expense of the choking  perpetually choking Vancouver Canucks.



Schadenfreude never gets old...


Anyway, have fun kids and let's hope for a helluva' lot of fun over the next few weeks!
.d.s



No comments:

Post a Comment