11.17.2009

New Awesomeness: Goths In Hot Weather

This is a wonderful site I ran across, Goths In Hot Weather: A Celebration of the Sunshine Goth. The authors ask "But there's one thing that troubles me about our cheery friends: what to do they do in summer? All that makeup, long black leather and rubber must get very sticky.".*



Well, yea, they pretty much that.

Having come from Dixie, where the sun always beats down on you, and it stays hotter than the 9th Circle of Hell, I am here to emphatically answer that question: They do much the same as anyone else...only in less clothing.

 


And, well, they pretty much do that too....

I know that I and all of my friends pretty much did the same thing as everyone else...dips in the pool, trips to the beach, lounging around as the sun set (and, in my case, working on cars, chopping wood for winter, etc). So, it wasn't that different. Yes, during daylight the clothing was -by necessity- minimized, but in the fall or evening, the fashion show resumed.


Methinks this is in Montana. But, same concept...Glad I could be of help.



* All images appearing herein are the (c) of GothsinHotWeather.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment