11.20.2009

It would be so worth it...


Guaranteed to keep the Jehovahs away from your little bundle of blackness....


Sometimes, I think breeding would be so worth it, just so I could bedeck my youngster in a way that I was never able to before --don't wory though, the original devil spawn came around eventually >:)


This lil' number from Drac in a Box will be the hit at the next Montessori Finger-Painting Party...

However, for sheer coolness, nothing (and I mean NOTHING) beats the gift of creativity. And, as we all know, children's creativity is fostered initially through scribbles and coloring. Well, why not get them started on the (Left Hand) path with things they need to know: Like Absinthe, and Fishnets, and Ravens.

 
 Hell, I'm thinking about buying this kick-ass book from BabyGoth.com
Click to go John Holmes size...



No comments:

Post a Comment