11.03.2009

Today's Hot Nerd: Sexy Daleks

So I am a big ole' Dr. Who nerd, the iconic British show that has now haunted the British Isles (and, fortunately, beyond) since 1963. Among my favorite characters are the Daleks (EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!!!). I see I am not alone, as there are a trio of Australian lasses who have just owned the concept of sexy galactic evil....


 That is one way (short of levitation) to get around as a post-Davros Dalek.

 

 The only thing slightly distracting is that they are carrying around their eyestalk plunger. It's a pretty small complaint mind you....

 

This by far is my favorite. Come on, Doctor, you -of all people surely- realize that everything has its time....

For more on the "Dalek Girls" check out their LiveJournal. I recommend Mark Juddery's excellent Mental Floss article on the "Five Ways that Dr. Who has Made a Difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment