5.18.2009

August 7th 2009: Nerdism Comes Full Circle...

Why, you might ask, would this date be of significance?

No particular reason I'm excited about August 7th.


1. It is my birthday. And, my birthdays are notorious bacchanalia. Feasting, fucking, fighting...'tis the Nordic ideal, and, while not Nordic, I wholly endorse the same.

Awww, c'mon baby...it's all lovin'


2. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra comes out. Wh00t! Wh00t!

I do like a woman in black that can kick my ass...

3. Related to #2 above, and to bring this wonderful occasion full circle, Christopher Eccleston, who played the manic Ninth Doctor in BBC's Doctor Who, also plays the role of Destro; the true power behind the Cobra throne. Now, follow along with the equation:


PLUS



EQUALS



EPIC WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment