11.24.2009

More proof that Americans are retarded: Dane Cook

If you like this man, then you have no taste, subtlety, wit or brain cells...


Nope, me neither.

Seriously, I don't get the Dane Cook phenomenon...never had. It is a gross injustice that Mitch Hedberg, Sam Kinnison, and George Carlin have shuffled off this mortal coil and we are left with this turd blossom.

Think about this sobering fact: last year nearly 50% of persons graduating with a law degree from an Ivy League job couldn't find permanent placement within three months. We've got reported unemployment at 10.2% with actual numbers closer to 17.6%. Meanwhile, this douchebag earned $20 million for the below "wit" and "comedy"


Maybe if I talk about random shit in increasing volumes with increasing profanities someone will pay me too...

That extirpation was much needed. I feed about ten pounds lighter having exhausted my rage-ahol. Let's see what Dr. Perry Cox thinks....



 "... so, if you want to solve a real mystery, go ahead and figure out who's taking my NY Times every Sunday, or, better yet, how about why anybody on the planet actually thinks Dane Cook is funny..."




No comments:

Post a Comment