4.15.2009

Real life is a bitch...

Ahhhh, lil' feller need some palate work?

I somehow forgot that being a professional* sometimes requires actual hard work; like 24 straight days with no time off, 90 hour weeks, etc. But, in the end, it levels off, and you actually get to spend some time with a good book/friend/lover/silent sob/miscellaneous blog. My personal ETA for this is about 10 days. But, until I can actually enjoy those things again, I give you random baby Boston Terriers...the ET-so-ugly-they're-cute dogs. The Monkey Girl loves these damned things...they do have personality, I will say that.





*Of course, I don't feel too professional when I'm sitting in my boxers, drinking beer and playing video games...thinking about choices for dinner: More GoldFish with Swiss cheese or a chili dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment